HOT ON ! Heating Spares adheres to the following terms & conditions:
The term HOT ON ! Heating Spares or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is HOT ON ! Heating Spares, Shotover Kilns, Old Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 8ST. The term ‘you’refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirelyat your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your ownresponsibility to ensure that any products, services or information availablethrough this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordancewith the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the propertyof, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claimfor damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. If any of our customers owe us money and do not respond to our reminders and the amount in question has to be taken to a debt collector, there charges shale be passed onto the customer.
9. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use ofthe website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.